Christmas is just around the corner and this year Masters of Puzzle is prepared to challenge you with a set of wonderful Christmas-themed puzzles. Of course, they come with their own limited achievements.
This year’s event will start on the 10th of December and continue till the 31st of December. We hope you’ve played our previous events and know what to expect. But if you haven’t, here is a brief summary.
This event is based on the Dynamic Event System and will allow you to resume your achievement progress from the previous years. Even if you’re a new player, you will be able to catch up with older players and earn achievements that were locked for you before. We will also introduce some fresh challenges that are new to the event system. For the full list see the chapter at the end of this post.
You can play with any puzzle box to get one part of the achievements. For the rest, however, you need to own the corresponding Christmas Edition puzzles. Make sure to check them out – there might be some opportunities to get them at exclusive prices for a limited time.
You can find and get these in the corresponding event collection in the game, but here is a list for your convenience:
- A Visitor in the Village Square
- Gi’me That Present Already
- Enter Frost
- NEW: Forest Sprites
- NEW: Frost Masters
- NEW: Mystery Town
These are only obtainable from the 10th of December until the 31st of December.
- Play the game during the Christmas recurring event
- Complete each individual Christmas Edition puzzle box in any tileset configuration during the Halloween recurring event
- Complete any 3 puzzle boxes during the Christmas recurring event
- Complete any 5 puzzle boxes during the Christmas recurring event
- Complete any 10 puzzle boxes during the Christmas recurring event
- Successfully link 1000 puzzle tiles across any number of puzzle boxes during the Christmas recurring event
- Successfully link 5000 puzzle tiles across any number of puzzle boxes during the Christmas recurring event
We wish you luck in obtaining as many as possible. Let the competition begin!