Here is our first update of Masters of Puzzle after the New Year. It’s a smaller update adding complete Spanish localization to the game and focusing on improving the puzzle assembly. The Spanish translation – both in the game and the Steam store page – was the sole courtesy of our community member Gus who did an incredible and very proactive job over the holidays. Thank you for your efforts!
Now let’s take a look at all that’s new or changed in this new release:
- Gameplay: The game now has complete Spanish localization
- Interface: Added separate Options: Puzzle menu for all puzzle assembly and generation-related settings
- Interface: Added new game option for adjusting the puzzle tile rotation threshold when assembling
- Interface: Added new game option for enabling/disabling puzzle tile edge curvature. This has a visual impact only and will not affect the assembly in any way
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where finishing download of a puzzle box after starting a new game might raise an exception
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where puzzle tiles & groups might raise an exception when rotated left or right in some rare situations
You can find the full release notes on our website here.
Meanwhile, work continues on the major features we listed in the last update. Keep an eye here and on our Discord server for previews on the progress and more. We are also planning on updating the intro video and screenshots in the Steam store page since the current ones are already too old and don’t match the current state of the game.